Welcome to Western Pennsylvania's PHA Organization!
We are a chapter of the National PHA.
Statement of Purpose
The Western Pennsylvania Professional Horsemen's Association is organized for the following purposes:
- To meet and serve the specialized need of professional horsemen, exhibitors and supporters in our area.
- To promote good sportsmanship and ethical conduct among all members of the Association.
- To create a healthy environment for young people with emphasis on learning responsibility, self discipline and self-initiative.
- To encourage all members to play an active role in the Association and to promote a feeling of camaraderie among all horse people.
- To sponsor such educational activities as forums, clinics, movies and the publication of informative articles.
- To raise the quality of local horse shows.
- To improve the local caliber of horses and riders, to make them competitive at the national level.
Note: For points to count all riders and horse owners must be current members.
- Explore the new web site for all of your WPaPHA information.
Board of Directors
(For points issues please use "Points Issue" from the Results/Standings menu)
© WPaPHA All rights reserved