Welcome to Western Pennsylvania's PHA Organization!
We are a chapter of the National PHA.
Click Here for 2020 Winner of the Junior Horsemanship Perpetual Trophy.
Trophy graciously donated by the Enck Family
Click Here for the October 29th Meeting Minutes.
Statement of Purpose
The Western Pennsylvania Professional Horsemen's Association is organized for the following purposes:
- To meet and serve the specialized need of professional horsemen, exhibitors and supporters in our area.
- To promote good sportsmanship and ethical conduct among all members of the Association.
- To create a healthy environment for young people with emphasis on learning responsibility, self discipline and self-initiative.
- To encourage all members to play an active role in the Association and to promote a feeling of camaraderie among all horse people.
- To sponsor such educational activities as forums, clinics, movies and the publication of informative articles.
- To raise the quality of local horse shows.
- To improve the local caliber of horses and riders, to make them competitive at the national level.
Note: For points to count all riders and horse owners must be current members.
- Explore the new web site for all of your WPaPHA information.
- The annual rules review and election of officers meeting will be Thursday October 8th at 7 PM at Luciano’s Brick Oven on Rt228 in Mars.
Board of Directors
© WPaPHA All rights reserved